Reserve Your Unit in 5 Steps
1. Confirm that your application meets the project’s eligibility requirements;
2. Pick 2 or 3 units to include as top choices in your application form;
3. Fill out the online form on this page and attach the necessary supporting documents to your application;
4. A member of the management team will contact you as soon as possible;
5. Sign your lease, pay your first month’s rent, and become one of the first tenants in the Woodnote project!
The following supporting documents are required to complete your application:
1. 1 X Proof of student status: An unofficial transcript for the current semester (produced after the drop date), proof of payment or proof of registration, if you are beginning your studies in the fall;
2. 1 X Proof of financial resources: A pay stub, bank statement, loans and bursaries document, or a brief letter attesting to your ability to pay rent;a. If you don’t have any documents under point 2, we ask that you provide a personal guarantee (from a parent or legal guardian) by filling out the co-signature form.
*Please note, for group applications (apartments with two or more bedrooms), proof of student status and financial resources must be provided for each member of the group, unless you are applying with one or more dependent child.
Please choose an option to fill out the form.